Adding a Note to Your PlanLast Updated: Mar 14, 2017 09:58PM CDT
Throughout your development cycle, you may want to take note of certain milestones, ideas, or thoughts. You can catalogue these in the "Notes" area on Develop.Me.
Create a Note
1. From the current "Plan" page, click the "Create a note" button to launch the note-creation tool.
Writing a Note
1. Title your note
2. Write your note, and use the editor provided to style it.
3. You can make your note visible to your leaders and yourself
4. You can create a private note that will only be visible to you.
5. Be sure to save!
1. Once the note has been created, it can be accessed under "Plan Attachments." You can click on the note to edit it or remove it.
If you need any additional help, visit support.develop.me or feel free to email us at support.develop.me.