Adding Results to GoalsLast Updated: Mar 29, 2014 07:15PM CDT
Results tell us what the final values were were the Review. Results are an important to Develop.Me because they give insight on how the person or organization performed.
- To add results to Develop.Me, you must select "Result Input" from the "Goals" group
- There are four areas that a result can be added "Organization", "Campus", "Team", and "Personal". You will select the group you want to add results to here.
- If you have a large list of goals, you might consider using the search tool to find the goal you are looking for.
- You can input multiple results into Develop.Me at once, if you do be sure to "Save All"
- You can also save just the individual goal if you need.