Adding Results to Goals
Results tell us what the final values were were the Review. Results are an important to Develop.Me because they give insight on how the person or organization performed.
1. To add results to Develop.Me, you must select "Result Input" from the "Goals" group
2. There are four areas that a result can be added "Organization", "Campus", "Team", and "Personal". You will select the group you want to add results to here.
3. If you have a large list of goals, you might consider using the search tool to find the goal you are looking for.
4. You can input multiple results into Develop.Me at once, if you do be sure to "Save All"
5. You can also save just the individual goal if you need.